2008年4月8日火曜日

Very Urgent

HSH Nordbank AG
Hong Kong Branch
Level 31, Three Pacific Place
1 Queen's Road East,Hong Kong.

Good Day To You,

I am Mr.Jun Huan of HSH Nordbank AG, HongKong. I have an obscured
business suggestion for you.In November,1999,Ahmad Fahmi an Indonesian,a
contractor with the Iraqi Government and also a businessman,made a time
investment of US$24.5M assecured growth funds for (60) sixty calendar
months in
my Branch.This investmenthas matured and has been lying in our Bank
reserve for
the past two years,and under the Hong Kong banking laws, any time Investment
unclaimed after three years will be turned over to the Hong Kong Government
purse.

Upon maturity several notices were sent to him and no response came
from him. Early This year,it was later discovered that the Ahmad Fahmi
and his family were killed in a convoy attack in Musol, Iraqi on 22th
Aug, 2004After further investigation it was also discovered thatAhmad
Fahmi did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work
ofhis Bank deposit.And he also confided in methe last time he was in my Office
that no one except me knew of his deposit in my Bank.

Against this backdrop,I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the
next of kin to Ahmad Fahmi so that you will be able to receive this
funds I have contacted an Attorney that will prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to Ahmad Fahmi
and also the rightful beneficiary to the funds. Please endeavour
to observe utmostdiscretion in all matters concerning this issue.

What is required from you at this stage is foryou to provide me
with your Full names,Address, direct telephone and fax numbers, ageso
that the Attorney can commence his job.Reply strictly if you are
interested with the requested information via my personal
email;jjunhhsh@yahoo.com.hk
to enable the Attorney commences his job immediately.

Sincerely,

Mr.Jun Huan.

Comments on Google+: