2008年2月16日土曜日

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

PHONE: + 44-704-574-5473
EMAIL: johnbayes2ac@yahoo.com

Hello ,

I am John Bayes, a solicitor at law and Queens Counsel (QC), personal Attorney to Mr. ANDREAS SCHRANNER, a national of your country, who used to work with the Shell Development Company in London, here in shall be referred to as my client.

On Monday, 31st July, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK , my client; his wife and their only daughter were involved in AF4590 CRASH. Most of the occupants of the Plane including my client and his wife and daughter unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries with your Embassy here to locate any of my late client�s extended relatives. These have proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to solicit the assistance of an external partner to help me transfer the funds abroad, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating abroad the funds, valued at US $12 Million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the financial organization where this huge amount was deposited.

The said financial / security organization has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his (my late client) account confiscated within the next twenty-one working days. Since I have been unsuccessful with locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing terms for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangements that will protect you and me from any breach of the law now or in future.

I will want to assure you that nothing illegal will be done here. Please believe it that with your maximum corporation,we will get this through in at most ten days.


Let me also know if you have handled such big money in the past. An honest answer to this question will also assist us in knowing how to further handle the project.

Please get in touch with me via the above email address or phone number, for more details. I contacted you by email because I believe it is more confidential.

Best Regards.

John Bayes QC.
(BA, L.L.B, MA)

N.B see for yourself the site of the plane crash :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Comments on Google+: